Full Tilt offer a 100% up to $600. It’s a big amount, but it will take you a long to time release the entire bonus. The bonus is released in $5 increments though, which is nice.
I have played at Full Tilt myself.
The good points about Full Tilt:
– Full Tilt take a very small rake compared to some other sites. On the PokerRoom network, they take a rake of 5% up to a maximum of $3 at the biggest tables. I’m not sure how the rake works on FT, but I have $130k hands on FT with only a 50 cent rake!
– The software is extremely good IMO. It looks great and is consistently being improved. It really is a players’ site.
– They have huge tournaments. The main event of the FTOPS (Full Tilt Online Poker Series) has a guaranteed prize pool of $1.5 million!
– Highest stakes cash games on the net.
– You can watch loads of name pros. And they are easy to find since there names are highlighted in red.
– They have a download version for Macs and it works very nicely. Definitely the best poker room software for the anyone with an Apple computer.
– They have occasional reload bonuses.
– You can watch games the pros play without actually having an account.
The bad points:
– The games are tough. FT has one of the hardest games on the net. Not many fish – so therefore much harder to make money. I’ve played a bit on FT and I haven’t had good results. The level of play is much harder than the PokerRoom network or at Party Poker.
Because the games are much tougher at FullTilt, I don’t recommend playing there. I do, however, recommend downloading the software and watching the pros play. It is fun watching $60,000 cash games.