I just received entry into 4 TowerGaming freerolls – all of which are happening this week. I was given entry into the $500, $1000, $1500 and $2000 freerolls.
I earned 500 player points on Friday and they gave me 4 free tickets. Great news! I love TowerGaming. They have the best bonuses and give their players so much.
They have awesome signup bonuses, reload bonuses and player point bonuses – which are all quite easy to clear.
Filed under Bonuses, Poker
Full Tilt offer a 100% up to $600. It’s a big amount, but it will take you a long to time release the entire bonus. The bonus is released in $5 increments though, which is nice.
I have played at Full Tilt myself.
The good points about Full Tilt:
– Full Tilt take a very small rake compared to some other sites. On the PokerRoom network, they take a rake of 5% up to a maximum of $3 at the biggest tables. I’m not sure how the rake works on FT, but I have $130k hands on FT with only a 50 cent rake!
– The software is extremely good IMO. It looks great and is consistently being improved. It really is a players’ site.
– They have huge tournaments. The main event of the FTOPS (Full Tilt Online Poker Series) has a guaranteed prize pool of $1.5 million!
– Highest stakes cash games on the net.
– You can watch loads of name pros. And they are easy to find since there names are highlighted in red.
– They have a download version for Macs and it works very nicely. Definitely the best poker room software for the anyone with an Apple computer.
– They have occasional reload bonuses.
– You can watch games the pros play without actually having an account.
The bad points:
– The games are tough. FT has one of the hardest games on the net. Not many fish – so therefore much harder to make money. I’ve played a bit on FT and I haven’t had good results. The level of play is much harder than the PokerRoom network or at Party Poker.
Because the games are much tougher at FullTilt, I don’t recommend playing there. I do, however, recommend downloading the software and watching the pros play. It is fun watching $60,000 cash games.
Coral give you a free £10 bet. To activate this bet you must make a £10 bet. Once you have made this bet, your account will be credited with an extra £10. You may cash-out this extra £10 once you have made another £10. Once you have done this you may cash out all the money in your account.
Very quick, very easy. I definitely recommend it.
Also, I signed up with Quidco. Quidco give you £25 cash back and all you have to do is make a £10 bet (you do this anyway to claim the bonus).
This is what I did:
Signed up to Qudico.
Went to Coral using the Quidco link.
Bet £10 on Tottenham Hotspurs (Spurs) beating Manchester City in the English Premier League.
Spurs won and I made a profit of £4.50.
My account was automatically credited with an extra £10.
I bet £10 that Sevilla would win the Uefa Cup Final against Espanyol in 90 minutes. I lost this bet. The score was 1-1 after 90 minutes. If I had won this bet I would have made a profit of £8.34 on the bet.
I cashed out the £14.50 in my account.
I made a total profit of £25 + £4.50 = £29.50.
Very quick, very easy and zero-risk (as long as you get your £25 cashback from Quidco).
JUST IN: Sevilla won 3-1 on penalties! (doesn’t make a difference to me though)
Filed under Betting, Bonuses
AvaFX deals in foreign exchange currency trading.
It has a really good bonus. They have a bonus of up to $200 and it is easy to qualify for. The terms and conditions of the bonus are stated below:
1. In order to withdraw your free bonus, you will be required to execute at least 20 trades in a 3-month period. If that criteria is not met the bonus will be deemed null & void.
2. Bonus will be given upon reciept of verification documents.
More details of the bonus are given on the web site. Click the banner below to visit AvaFX.
Filed under Bonuses, Review